2018 Spring Swim Lesson Information
Purpose: Swim lessons are designed to teach participants functional life-saving water skills, while developing a sense for how the body can move through the water. As participants progress, they will begin to learn stroke mechanics and build endurance in order to be safe in and around the water!
Minimum Age for Spring Lessons: Any prospective swimmer for our Spring lessons must have reached the age of 6 prior to the START of the session registered! Swimmers should be able to work independently from parents for the duration of each class! Any swimmer that is not fully potty trained should wear a swim diaper during class!
Location: Decatur Township Natatorium – Decatur Central HS (Entrance Door 16)
Dates: Monday and Wednesday Evenings for 7 classes (4 week sessions)
- Spring 1: April 2nd-25th (No Class on April 16th)
- Spring 2: April 30th-May 23rd (No Class on May 21st)
Time: 7:00pm Start Time
- Swimmers in Level 1-3 – 30 minute lessons (7:30pm Finish)
- Swimmers in Level 4-6 – 45 minute lessons (7:45pm Finish)
- Swimmers in Level 7-8 – 60 minute lessons (8:00pm Finish)
- $65.00 for the 1st Child for each Session
- 2nd Child will receive a $5.00 discount on fee! ($60.00)
- 3rd+ Child will receive $10.00 discount on fee! ($55.00/each)
Registration Begins on Monday, March 5th! Click HERE to Go to REGISTRATION PAGE!
Registration Deadline: The following dates will be closing dates for classes (if capacity is not filled prior to the date).
Spring 1: Wednesday, March 28th
Spring 2: Wednesday, April 25th
Questions? Contact Coach Grace at email@example.com or 317/856-5288 ext 28006