Greetings Aquahawk Families!
DCAquahawks.org is now active and I am putting information on it on a regular basis! I would recommend checking the website for information at least weekly to stay up to date with the current club information! CONGRATULATIONS to our ACST competitors this weekend! A lot of lifetime best swims, great results, and a few championship cuts to start our season off right! I will have a full report on our results once we receive the final results from Avon!
A few items to cover for Fall Break this week! Please review the training schedule and note there is NO TRAINING SESSIONS THIS EVENING (MONDAY 10/16).
- Training Schedule Changes for Fall Break! A couple of practice times are changing for fall break. Updated Training Calendars are attached!
- Senior group will practice from 7-10am on Monday 10/16! There will not be a PM workout for Senior due to Coach Grace being at an Indiana Swimming Board meeting!
- There will be no Age Group practices on Monday 10/16! Enjoy the day to rest after the Avon meet!
- Senior Group – please review the remaining schedule changes on the calendar! These changes are due to the availability of the weight room over break!
- If you have not done so yet, registration fees are now past due. I am in need of all forms and fees if you intend on swimming this season! Please log in and complete the online registration process to complete these items! If you are an outreach member, email Coach Grace FIRST to get a code to the reduced rates!
- October training fees are due to Coach Grace by October 25th! You may drop off check/cash to Coach Grace or pay online via the Parent Portal!
- Anybody who has declared themselves an Outreach member, I need a copy of your verification letter from the school district to submit to USA Swimming. Without this form, you will be charged for the full registration fee of $65/swimmer. Please have to Coach Grace by Friday!
- If you are registering for USA Swimming for the 1st time – a copy of your birth certificate is required for Age Verification! Please give to Coach Grace ASAP!
- Team Suits/Shirts – I have a sizing kit available in my office for athletes/parents to determine the suit size for their child. Coach Grace needs those suit and shirt sizes by the end of next Tuesday’s practice for ordering! The boys have the option to purchase a knee suit or a brief. The sizing kit for boys is the brief, but will work for knee suit sizing purposes as well! If parents would like to order a shirt – email Coach Grace with quantity and sizes! They are $12.00/shirt!
- Crawfordsville Meet – Nov 3-5: If you have changes to your availability for the Crawfordsville meet on November 3-5, please contact your group coach or Coach Grace ASAP! Coaches will be working on these entries this week and will post to the bulletin board the entry next week!
- High School Families – If you did not attend the parent meeting on October 2nd, we will host another meeting on October 23rd at 7:00pm in the Hawk Hospitality Room next to the pool. Please have a parent present to discuss the High School Swim Season!
If you have any questions, please contact your group coach or Coach Grace! Have a great week!