Greetings Aquahawk Families!
Thanks for your patience with the new website transition and online registration process. Many of you have received an email today from us saying that you have registered for the Short Course season; that was me updating your information into our database!! For those who have not visited our new website – DCAquahawks.org is now active and I am putting information on it daily! Try it out and let me know what you think!
A few items to cover for this week and going into the Fall Break next week!
- If you have not done so yet, registration fees are now past due. I am in need of all forms and fees if you intend on swimming this season! Please log in and complete the online registration process to complete these items! If you are an outreach member, email Coach Grace FIRST to get a code to the reduced rates!
- Anybody who has declared themselves an Outreach member, I need a copy of your verification letter from the school district to submit to USA Swimming. Without this form, you will be charged for the full registration fee of $65/swimmer. Please have to Coach Grace by Wednesday!
- If you are registering for USA Swimming for the 1st time – a copy of your birth certificate is required for Age Verification! Please give to Coach Grace ASAP!
- Good luck to our 12 athletes who are swimming this weekend’s Avon Fall Classic! Please be sure to drop off meet fees to Coach Grace this week! These will not be billed on the Parent Portal due to using our previous website to complete the entry! Athlete entry, fees, and parent information is posted on the website and attached to this email! 2017 ACST Fall Classic Information Now Posted
- October training fees are due to Coach Grace by October 25th! You may drop off check/cash to Coach Grace or pay online via the Parent Portal!
- Team Suits/Shirts – I have a sizing kit available in my office for athletes/parents to determine the suit size for their child. Coach Grace needs those suit and shirt sizes by the end of next week for ordering! The boys have the option to purchase a knee suit or a brief. The sizing kit for boys is the brief, but will work for knee suit sizing purposes as well! If parents would like to order a shirt – email Coach Grace with quantity and sizes! They are $12.00/shirt!
- Training Schedule Changes for Fall Break! A couple of practice times are changing for fall break. Updated Training Calendars are attached!
- Senior group will practice from 7-10am on Monday 10/16! There will not be a PM workout for Senior due to Coach Grace being at an Indiana Swimming Board meeting!
- There will be no Age Group practices on Monday 10/16! Enjoy the day to rest after the Avon meet!
- Senior Group – please review the remaining schedule changes on the calendar! These changes are due to the availability of the weight room over break!
- Crawfordsville Meet – Nov 3-5: If you have changes to your availability for the Crawfordsville meet on November 3-5, please contact your group coach or Coach Grace ASAP! Coaches will be working on these entries this week and will post to the bulletin board the entry next week!
If you have any questions, please contact your group coach or Coach Grace! Have a great week!